('We’) SALTIRE CONNECT LIMITED, registered at: 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH2 3JG, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.adromeda.com (the 'Site') (including your personal details, contact details, mobile phone number and other information you choose to provide to us when contacting us).
- Your location according to your computer or mobile device (if such settings are enabled). In case you do not want to share your location information on your mobile device you may turn of such function following the instruction of your device. We will track your IP address if you use a computer and we use GPS tracking for mobile devices. You can not be identified by your location information because such information is anonymous.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. This will also apply to any customer competitions or surveys.
- Website usage information is also collected using cookies (see below under 'Cookies').
It’s ok to change your mind about what data you allow us to keep and what you don’t want us to keep. You can amend your settings through your account at any time or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We have to advise you, however, that opting out of some data processing/storage will result in a loss of functionality of the sites and a reduced user experience.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of news, updates or announcements related to our business which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Site.
- To help personalise your repeat visits to the Site.
- To answer any questions, you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us.
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site.
- To carry out market analysis and research.
- To ensure that we comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
For the purpose of provision of services and products
We use the data we gathered from you:
- to perform your requests regarding our services and products;
- to answer your questions regarding our offers;
- to customize, modify and provide our offers;
- to offer other services and products from us and our business partners that in our opinion may be interesting to you.
Also, we use data we gathered from you for communication:
- with the purpose of confirmation of changes you made via our website;
Additionally, we may offer you to receive push-notifications from us. You reserve the right to accept or deny such offer. Please, be aware that any communication with other user is conducted through our internal systems, which we use to send you a message and make a notification via e-mail, without disclosing any other information besides the username and e-mail address, stated by you.
Moreover, we collect an aggregated, non-personal information about our users with the purpose of modification of our services and products we provide, analysis of performance and usage of our website and provision of products and services of our business partners that we deem you may be interested in.
Disclosure of your information
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, the information we have collected about you will generally be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we or our assets are purchased, your information will also be one of the transferred assets. We may share information about you with:
- Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
- A buyer or prospective buyer of our business;
- Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise us;
Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation. We may also share information about you with third parties that we engage to help us in certain areas (e.g. credit and payment processing, information processing, managing and hosting data, etc.), however, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information by these third parties.
We may also provide information about you to other users of the Site as reasonably required in order to provide the services that you order from us.
Your personal information may be shared with other business with which we cooperate. Such disclosure may happen in case you make purchases on our website or clicked on our advertisements on the third-party applications and/or websites. When you decide to participate in the offer provided by a merchant you agree that we will disclose your email address and other data to the merchant.
We may have a legal obligation to disclose your data that we hold. Such legal obligation may be the consequence of court orders, acts of government authorities and/or any other laws or regulations. Such legal obligations can commence not only in the country of your residence but from other countries as well. Such cases as issues connected with national security or any infringement of copyright or any other intellectual property rights may also be recognised as legal obligations for disclosure of your data.
European right to “be forgotten”
If you live in Europe, and use our services, you have the right to have all of your data erased when you stop using the services and close your account. There’s more about how long we keep data for below. To ask us to erase all your data, please contact Support or email@example.com.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and help us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To evaluate the number of our members and usage pattern;
- To keep data regarding your preferences, for the purpose of customisation of the Services in accordance with your individual interests;
- To make your searches quicker;
- To recognise you upon your return to our website;
- To provide anonymised statistical data: Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our website by specific third party partners to help these selected third parties to deliver relevant advertisements to you.
For further information about cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
Where we store your personal data
If any part of our Site requires login access, you are responsible for keeping your login credentials secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will follow procedures and utilize security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We fully comply with UK Data Protection legislation and other EU Data Protection Regulations - and we undertake to keep all your personal information confidential and will not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
How long we keep data for
We keep your data for the term necessary for the provisions of our services and until you delete your account. From data keeping perspective we have such classification:
- Active accounts – accounts on which our services are used on a permanent basis. Data from such account will be kept until the removal of such account.
- Inactive accounts – accounts that were not removed but nobody used them or logged in for more than 6 month. The data from such accounts will be stored and such account will receive advertisements until it will be removed. The creator of account is the only one who is responsible for its removal.
- Deleted accounts – accounts that were deleted following our cancelation instructions. The data from such account will be removed upon the end of the 6 month term after the date of the removal. We have to keep your data for this period of time for the purposes of providing answers to the official requests of third parties (e.g. in case of police investigation) or other requests regarding payments and/or other account related queries. Also, you bare sole responsibility for all the information you shared with other persons, third parties or search engines. If you shared any data with third party the circulation of such data is out of our control.
- Banned accounts – account that were banned due to inadmissible behavior (e.g. potential or actual threats and/or fraudfully activity) to our business and/or other affiliates. We will store the email address and other information from banned account in our black list for as long as we consider it necessary.
We do not gather information form the persons younger than 18 years old. Minors are not able to become users of our website. If you provide us with your personal information you approve that you are older than the age of 18. We kindly ask you to stop using our services and terminate your account if you are under the age of 18.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and publishers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time by contacting us.
Data Protection Officer
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
SALTIRE CONNECT LIMITED